Are you trying to add your favorite songs to your Roblox game, but do not know how to find the song ID?
Do not worry, we have got you covered.
Finding the song ID in Roblox is a simple process that can be done in a few easy steps.
Once you have the song ID, you can easily add it to your game and enjoy your favorite tunes while playing.
In this blog post, we will guide you on how to find and add a song ID in Roblox. We will also list 50 popular Roblox music codes so that you can add easily your favorite music.
Read Also: Pokemon Brilliant Diamond Review
50 Best Song IDs in Roblox
Here are 50 of the best Roblox music codes that you can use right now.
|Song Name||Song ID|
|“All Girls Are The Same” – Juice WRLD||2302455994|
|“Bad Guy” – Billie Eilish||3035657191|
|“Believer” – Imagine Dragons||2389193148|
|“Blinding Lights” – The Weeknd||4759721353|
|“Cradles” – Sub Urban||3417133618|
|“Dance Monkey” – Tones and I||4380670805|
|“Death Bed” – Powfu||4772862738|
|“Don’t Let Me Down” – The Chainsmokers ft. Daya||273678910|
|“Dynamite” – BTS||5699995809|
|“Faded” – Alan Walker||227475817|
|“Gooba” – 6ix9ine||5006132783|
|“Happier” – Marshmello ft. Bastille||2231029439|
|“Happier Than Ever” – Billie Eilish||6911682002|
|“Havana” – Camila Cabello||1341533521|
|“In The End” – Linkin Park||588725409|
|“Jocelyn Flores” – XXXTENTACION||1099730877|
|“Levitating” – Dua Lipa||6606223785|
|“Lucid Dreams” – Juice WRLD||2177911889|
|“Mood” – 24kGoldn ft. Iann Dior||5378033087|
|“My Oh My” – Camila Cabello ft. DaBaby||4918688436|
|“Old Town Road” – Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus||2862170886|
|“Pumped Up Kicks” – Foster The People||231586786|
|“Rap God” – Eminem||138081652|
|“Rockstar” – Post Malone||695408779|
|“Savage” – Megan Thee Stallion||5114103576|
|“Savage Love” – Jawsh 685 & Jason Derulo||5041820073|
|“Sick Boy” – The Chainsmokers||1321901785|
|“Sicko Mode” – Travis Scott||2317452793|
|“Someone You Loved” – Lewis Capaldi||3107612957|
|“Stitches” – Shawn Mendes||257296755|
|“Stressed Out” – Twenty One Pilots||256046692|
|“Sucker” – Jonas Brothers||3016448784|
|“Sunflower” – Post Malone ft. Swae Lee||3183066360|
|“Sweater Weather” – The Neighbourhood||142840279|
|“The Box” – Roddy Ricch||4521908173|
|“The Spectre” – Alan Walker||1088486530|
|“Thunder” – Imagine Dragons||755156652|
|“Toxic” – Britney Spears||846593505|
|“Uptown Funk” – Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars||257338026|
|“WAP” – Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion||5704888879|
|“Watermelon Sugar” – Harry Styles||4964688352|
|“Whoopty” – CJ||6056320398|
|“Without Me” – Halsey||2513053758|
|“XO TOUR Llif3” – Lil Uzi Vert||1129292653|
|“Yummy” – Justin Bieber||4618637789|
How to find Song ID in Roblox?
- Visit the official Roblox website and log in to your account.
- Go to the Audio page by clicking on the “Create” tab located at the top of the page.
- Select “Audio” from the drop-down menu.
- Search the song by typing the song title or artist name in the search bar.
- Click on the song to open the song details page.
- The song ID will be located in the URL at the top of the page. It will be a series of numbers that come after the id=parameter.
- Copy this number, and you can now use it as the song ID in your Roblox game.
Read Also: DreamSpark Cooperstown
How to Use Song IDs in Roblox?
Implementing Song IDs in Your Game
- Open Roblox Studio and select the place you want to add music to.
- Click on the “View” tab and select “Explorer” to open the Explorer window.
- In the Explorer window, find the “Workspace” folder and right-click on it.
- Select “Insert Object” and choose “Sound” from the list of options.
- In the “Sound” properties window, click on the “SoundId” property.
- Paste the song ID you want to use into the “SoundId” field.
- Adjust the volume, pitch, and other settings as desired.
- Save your changes and test your game to make sure the music is playing correctly.
Sharing Song IDs with Others
If you want to share a song ID with someone else, there are a few ways to do it:
- You can simply give them the ID number and they can add it to their own game using the steps outlined above.
- You can create a script that automatically adds the music to the game when it is played. This can be useful if you want to create a game that has a specific soundtrack.
- You can upload the music to Roblox and share the link with others. This is a good option if you have created your own music or if you want to share a playlist of songs with others.
Common Issues and Solutions
Invalid Song ID
If you have entered an invalid song ID, you will see an error message that says “Invalid ID.“
This error can occur for several reasons.
It could be because the song ID was mistyped, or it could be because the song has been deleted from the Roblox library.
To fix this error, you should double-check the song ID and make sure it is correct. If the ID is correct, try searching for the song again to see if it is still available.
Song ID Not Working
If you have entered a valid song ID but it is not working, there are a few possible reasons why.
One reason could be that the song has been removed from the Roblox library.
Another reason could be that the song has been copyrighted and is no longer available for use in Roblox.
If you are sure that the song is still available and you have entered the correct ID, try refreshing the page or restarting your device.
If the problem persists, contact Roblox support for further assistance.
Finding a song ID in Roblox is a simple process that can be completed in just a few steps.
That is why, we have made a list of the best songs with their IDs so that you can easily have fun.
Always double-check the ID before using it in your game, to avoid any potential copyright issues.