If you’re looking for a new word game challenge, you may want to try out Scholardle.
Scholardle is a game inspired by the popular online word game, Wordle, but with more difficulty.
In this blog, we will discuss What is Scholardle, its rules, and how to play It?
What is Scholardle?
Scholardle is a new brain training game that has overtaken the internet.
It is a variant of the popular online word game, Wordle, but with more difficulty.
The objective of this word game is to guess a hidden six-letter word within a limited number of attempts.
The game is created by the company behind the academic proofreading tool Writeful. It is pitched as Wordle for those who like a challenge.
Players must also guess a new six-letter word every day, but the twist is that each word is scholarly.
This means that each word is taken from a predefined list of scholarly words, making the game more challenging and educational.
How to Play Scholardle?
- Start the Game: To begin playing, visit the Scholardle website and start the game.
- Guess the Word: You will see a blank row of boxes representing the letters of the academic word you need to guess.
The word is six letters long. Below the boxes, you will see the alphabet and a row of colored circles.
- Make Your Guesses: Click on a letter to guess it. If the letter is in the word, it will appear in one of the boxes.
- If the letter is not in the word, it will appear in a row of colored circles.
- The colors indicate whether the letter is in the word and in the correct spot (green), in the word but in the wrong spot (yellow), or not in the word at all (gray).
- Use the Feedback: Use the feedback you receive from the colored circles to make your next guess.
For example, if you see a green circle for the letter “E,” you know that the letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- If you see a yellow circle for the letter “I,” you know that the letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Keep Guessing: Keep guessing letters until you have either guessed the word correctly or used up all six attempts.
- Win or Lose: If you guess the word correctly within six attempts, you win the game. If you do not guess the word correctly within six attempts, you lose the game.
- Guess a six-letter word using provided clues.
- Two players take turns guessing the word.
- Game ends when one player guesses the word correctly.
- Clues include right/wrong letter positions and missing letters.
- Practice with daily puzzles on the Scholardle website to improve.
Scholardle Scoring System
The scoring system in Scholardle is based on the number of correct letters in the right position and the number of correct letters in the wrong position.
Correct letter in the right position
If a player guesses a letter that is in the correct position, the game will display the letter in green.
The player will also receive one point for each correct letter in the right position.
Correct letter is in the wrong position
If a player guesses a letter that is in the word but in the wrong position, the game will display the letter in yellow.
The player will receive one point for each correct letter in the wrong position.
If a player guesses a letter that is not in the word, the game will display the letter in gray.
The player will not receive any points for an incorrect letter.
Winning the game
To win the game, the player must guess the correct six-letter academic word within six attempts.
Tips and Strategies for Scholardle
Understand basic rules:
- Guess six-letter word using clues.
- Practice with daily puzzles on the Scholardle website.
- Use a process of elimination: Exclude incorrect letters.
- Pay attention to clues: Right/wrong position, missing letters.
- Learn common letter combos for better guesses.
Try advanced techniques
- “Split” strategy: Guess word halves separately.
- “Mirror” strategy: Guess mirrored letter.
Benefits of Playing Scholardle
1. Improves Vocabulary Skills
Scholardle is a game that requires players to guess scholarly words.
This means that players will be exposed to new words that they may not have encountered before.
As players continue to play the game, they will learn new words and improve their vocabulary skills.
2. Enhances Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Abilities
It is a strategic game that requires players to think critically and come up with solutions to problems.
Players must analyze the board and their opponent’s moves to make the best possible move.
This enhances their critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
3. Provides Mental Stimulation
Scholardle requires players to use their brains and think strategically.
This provides mental stimulation and can help keep the mind sharp.
If you’re up for a new word challenge game, why not give Scholardle a try?
This brain-training game, inspired
by Wordle, offers a greater challenge with scholarly words.
By guessing the hidden six-letter word within limited attempts, you can enhance your vocabulary, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills while enjoying some mental stimulation.
Engage in this game for a rewarding journey of learning and brain exercise.